A Making A Mark Guide: Starting to Sketch with Coloured Pencils - AVAILABLE NOW
The following publication is available as a pdf file and can be downloaded for free for personal educational use only (see copyright notice).
What the guide covers
A Making A Mark Guide: Starting to Sketch with Coloured pencils will help you to:
- Expand your portfolio of subject matter
- Get a true record of the colours and tones you see
- Develop your freehand drawing and observational skills
- Learn how to draw more quickly
- Learn how to draw outside – and in public!
- Learn how to choose what to sketch